Home




DISCOUNT



FOR



YOU



NOW!!


Thursday, February 9, 2012

Amazon.com Collection NH8190WG-AQUA-parent

10k White Gold Aquamarine and Diamond Heart Ring (.02 cttw, I-J Color, I1 Clarity)


10k White Gold Aquamarine and Diamond Heart Ring (.02 cttw, I-J Color, I1 Clarity)


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, 10k White Gold Aquamarine and Diamond Heart Ring (.02 cttw, I-J Color, I1 Clarity)Amazon.com CollectionNH8190WG-AQUA-parent,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,10k White Gold Aquamarine and Diamond Heart Ring (.02 cttw, I-J Color, I1 Clarity)Amazon.com CollectionNH8190WG-AQUA-parent,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,10k White Gold Aquamarine and Diamond Heart Ring (.02 cttw, I-J Color, I1 Clarity)Amazon.com CollectionNH8190WG-AQUA-parent 10k White Gold Aquamarine and Diamond Heart Ring (.02 cttw, I-J Color, I1 Clarity)Amazon.com CollectionNH8190WG-AQUA-parent






10k White Gold Aquamarine and Diamond Heart Ring (.02 cttw, I-J Color, I1 Clarity) Overview


Two colorful gemstone hearts create the romantic and sparkly design of this 10k gold ring. A swirling white gold band is accented with two stunning heart-shaped aquamarine stones in a pastel blue tone. The hearts are accented by two small round-shaped diamond stones that add extra sparkle to this ring. As aquamarine is the birthstone for the month of March, this is a wonderful gift idea for her birthday.


10k White Gold Aquamarine and Diamond Heart Ring (.02 cttw, I-J Color, I1 Clarity) Feature


  • The natural properties and composition of mined gemstones define the unique beauty of each piece. The image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color and texture.
  • Gemstones may have been treated to improve their appearance or durability and may require special care.